What should you expect on your first visit?
Your first physical therapy visit consists of an evaluation of your condition by our certified physical therapist. The therapist will create a treatment program to restore function and to accomplish your individual needs.
The majority of our patients have their insurance cover their treatment. Therefore, before you start, you will need a prescription for Physical Therapy from your doctor.
How should you prepare?
- Wear loose fitting cloths
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring a swimsuit (for aquatic therapy patients)
Please arrive at your first appointment 10 minutes early to fill out your patient form.
What do I need to bring to my first appointment?
Below is a list of information and documents that we will need to enroll you into Physical Therapy.
- Prescription from Doctor
- Claim number (if auto/work comp)
- Insurance Card
- Medication list if appropriate
- Date of injury (if auto/work comp)
- Any medical documentation relevant to injury